The 6 minute H.I.I.T. Circuit
Start your workout with the Australia's Trusted Workout Warm Up.
Using the resistance band (or a cable machine), the Bosu Ball and a set of dumbbells (note: choose a weight for the dumbbell that is challenging for the exercise below)
30secs of work and 15sec rest on each exercise.
- A1. Low to High Woodchop: 30sec on / 15secs rest
- A2. T Rotation with Push Up: 30sec on 15secs rest
- B1. Bosu Alternating Squat Jumps: 30sec on / 15sec rest
- B2. Mountain Climbers: 30sec on / 15sec rest
- C1. Dumbbell Lunge with Forward Reach: 30sec on / 15sec rest
- C2. Frog V Ups: 30sec on / 15sec rest
- D1. Resistance band squat to row: 30sec on / 15sec rest
- D2. Diamond Push Up: 30sec on / 15sec rest
After first set rest 2 minutes then complete a 2nd set and 3rd set if possible.
End your workout with the Australia's Trusted Workout Cool Down.