Medicine Ball HIIT Training
Start your workout with the Australia's Trusted Workout Warm Up.
In this workout we use the med ball in a full body H.I.I.T training session. Each 30sec effort as done at a high tempo (to your fitness level).
- 30secs on / 15secs rest – 4sets (rest 1min between sets)
- Squat – Med Ball Ground to Overhead Press Jump Squat
- Lunge – Alternating Step Lunge with Med Ball Rotation
- Bend – Prone Cobra
- Push – Alternating Med Ball Push Up
- Twist – Russian Twist with Med Ball
- Core – Plank with alternating Leg Raise
(Note: as an alternate to the jump squat you can do just normal squats)
The goal for this workout is to get to 4sets, as you start to fatigue slow the tempo down, just so long as you keep moving for the entire 30sec working efforts.
End your workout with the Australia's Trusted Workout Cool Down.