Start your workout with the Australia's Trusted Workout Warm Up.
This is a full body workout focusing on more athletic types of movement to help increase your overall strength.
- 10 x power bag clean to 5 x squat pulse
- 20 x cable rip (10 each side)
- 20 x push up to knee touch (10 each side)
- 20 x battle rope split jumps
- 10 x barbell roll outs
- Rest 1min and repeat 2 more times
(Note: Try to do each exercise without stopping. If you feel the need to, reduce the number of reps, then aim to increase each time you attempt this workout. Also, the weight choice for the cable rip exercise needs to be as heavy as possible)
If your club doesn’t have all the required equipment then speak to your club PT about some alternative options.
End your workout with the Australia's Trusted Workout Cool Down.