The Core Power Workout
Start your workout with the Australia's Trusted Workout Warm Up.
Use the below exercises to create a core workout that can be done at the end of your current workout (1 set), or as a workout in itself (3 sets). Choose a weight for the Torsinator that is challenging for the below exercises:
- Swiss Ball Crunch – 20
- Torsinator Twist – 10 reps
- Alternating Superman (knees as option) – 12reps
- Swiss Ball Russian Twist – 12 reps
- Torsinator Rotation (hand to hand pass)– 10 reps
- Supine Hip Extension with Leg Extension – 20 reps
Choose a tempo for each exercise based on your fitness level and ability. (note: for someone with a higher fitness level this workout can be done at a high tempo)
End your workout with the Australia's Trusted Workout Cool Down.